Saturday, January 24, 2009

I love Cocoons





Last year I started making cocoons for photography props. The first one I made was the reworkings of a wrap that was way too long for a little newborn to be wrapped up in. Here's a photo of my little baby in it. I just want to love on this little munchkin! It was so fun to make that I kept going...





Then I tried to make different styles...









And different colors...









I have been knitting cocoons like mad and I've got designs for about 10 more varieties floating in my head. These are photos of just a few I have done for my customers. I also have a bedroom in my house full of new yarn for the cocoons as well. Keep up on Lillebarn to watch for new designs.

***PS - I now offer my cocoon pattern for the first cocoon in my etsy shop. Because there was so much demand and so many requests for it I had to offer it to knitters everywhere.

1 comment:

MariePhotographie said...

I, too, love cacoons. And I love that first pic with the girls in those button shirts--did you make those, too? I love them!

You're quite the talent!