Monday, June 7, 2010

New Item: Typography Family Tree, "Literally"!

I am thrilled about this new item!  It's been in my mind forever and I finally finished it and got it listed for sale.  This print is customized for each customer using words having to do this families in fun types and fonts.  In the sample here I added a few more kids to our family to show a large family, but it gives you the idea.  What I do is personalize each print with the family name, date of marriage, and names of each of the family members in a bold color so they pop.  Here red is shown to symbolize apples.  You could maybe call this a "Tree of Life" - ha, ha!  It is listed in my shop as 11x14 but can be made in almost any size.



3 comments:

FranE said...

This is a great idea. Love it.

Family said...

Hey,, can you please help me to make one of these family trees for our family reunion shirt?

Dani said...

What a cool idea. I would love to do this in a color scheme to match our living room, mat and frame it! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful idea. There are so many things you can do with this concept....